Existing Member?

Contrasts of a Blue Planet hat we have here is a set of stories and photos from varied localities around the globe. My travels have taken me to all continents in the past two years. From safaris in Kenya, sailing in Zanzibar, trekking in Nepal, helping out with a new school in the

Nathalie Burger

MOROCCO | Thursday, 4 May 2006 | Views [1559]

Nathalie Burger…photographer. Copyright Geof Prigge

geofprigge@yahoo.com.au

www.geofprigge.com

Renowned French photographer Nathalie Burger is considering a major career move in order to be closer to the people whom she loves dearly, the Moroccans. Nathalie currently calls Quebec home, but her desire to be in North Africa has grown after several trips to the region over the years.

She is on the verge of moving to Marrakech, which for many people is a totally enchanting place, where the aromas of freshly cooked fish and spices mix with the tantalising music of the street musicians and snake charmers. Nathalie will call this her home and extend her already extensive image library of Morocco.

Her photos tell the stories of many peoples across the world, from her country of birth France to the Himalayas, South America, Asia and of course Africa.

She has trekked snow-covered passes in Nepal, camped out in order to capture the magic ways that light effects Patagonian glaciers, lived with various families throughout Asia and has been on safari in Kenya.

Her black & white photography is stunning, but both her colour and black & white work show a fascinating understanding of her subjects. Specialising in the theme of Solitude, she seizes tantalising moments, and a small example of these can be found in the adjoining gallery, as well as some examples of her other work.

Nathalie can be contacted at: nathalie.burger@sympatico.ca

Tags: People

About ontheroadandoff


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Morocco

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.