Existing Member?

Out and About

I{m not nude in that picture...

PANAMA | Saturday, 21 June 2008 | Views [1058]

I am currently in Bocas del Toro in Panama. Got here on tuesday where we learn that there is an 80¨s party! It was grand got tons of pics and here is where my title comes in. I completely forgot that I did not put on my bikini so i stripped to jump in the ocean-pool at shipwreck a bar here. I was wearing my bra and panties, which were NUDE so now tons of pictures of me are floating around. I look like i am naked from chest down but i really am not. I have  met tons of people and have come to really really enjoy bocas it{s really chill and relax cept for when the cops arrive to shut down a bar (closing time is when the cops show up with their guns). My brother has also changed my flight from july 9th to the 18th. I think i{m goign to be staying in Panama for a bit longer then planned. And then head up back to Costa Rica on the pacific side. Seems on Playa Negra there is a lady who custom makes bathing suits for you for 20 bucks! score i am def. there. What else yesterday we headed snorkeling off of caye coral and hospital point here. Saw some dolphins and got bitten by sand fleas-flies on red frog beach. Today the plan is to venture to the most beautiful beach here, Wizard beach. I didn{t think i could get darker then I already am but yesterday it seems i did. and angelo put it beautifully on facebook that i look like a black woman. Thanks Ang. I am the colour of the locals but still I do not get called a local.. they all call me either china or japones. Hmmm i wanted to write tons of stuff but i dont{ really remember what else to write. OH adam the brit that i{m hanging with, he{s never seen a pinada b4! yesterday during dinner a group of american kids were celebrating a girls 17th bday. We did not know this so we had eariler sent over a 1.50 margarita as a present. They were then starting to do the pinada thing and adam is like [ why are those kids killing that purple monster?[, he called it barbaric and it is..but it{s loads of fun. Oh the night life here. Pretty much there is a ladies night at a different club-bar here so everynight we ventur eoff to those who offer free alcohol (including tequila) to the girls. it{s great. I have only bruises and coral cuts from the first night at shipwreck after that it{s sand flies. i hate those. my legs were just getting better too! I did post some pictures up on facebook regarding the last night in Heredia with the first ISV group! I would post more pictures but currently the place where i am the internet is slow and i want to head to the beach soon. anways i{ll see toronto on july 18th around 1130 pm.

About o0eva0o


Where I've been

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Panama

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.