Existing Member?

Nick's Travel Journal

Hollywood!

USA | Sunday, 26 October 2008 | Views [216] | Comments [2]

The journey begins....

Got in this morning at 8am, after half hour delay. Business class was excellent! The flight flew by (pardon the pun).

Got to the motel 6 and checked in then headed straight out again to get amongst it. 

Walked down the stars an saw all the names etc. Was cool - went to grumans chinese theatre etc. Saw where the busses go from which I might do tomorrow. Saw the Kodak theatre s well where they havr th oscars and stuff.

Came home for a while then got the bus to the Beverly centre - huge shopping mall - to buy some shaving stuff, which Clinique in the US dont make anymore .I found some in a drawer at Macys! 

So then i came home and had a little rest on the couch for a few hours, watched some tv and plan the rest of my time .

Then i met a guy down the road who took me for a tour of LA in his Mini Coper convertible! Saw everything but got terribly confused!

I dont think I am going to drive on the roads here - everyone is mental! See how we go!

 

Comments

1

NickMc. You need to upload photos. Stat.

  Jojomc Oct 26, 2008 6:12 PM

2

They are on facebook! :)

  nickmc Oct 26, 2008 6:29 PM

About nickmc


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.