Existing Member?

Where are we now - The photo's tell the story An update on the where-abouts of Nat & Chris' epic RTW journey.

Disney dreams come true

USA | Saturday, 26 May 2007 | Views [648] | Comments [1]

Amanda’s sister Amber was kind enough to offer us a ride to Orlando (10 hour drive) which saw Junior take a stint at the wheel as well.  Hopefully the girls have recovered from this experience as they now enjoy the sun in Melbourne (Florida).   We then hired a car for the 2 days we stayed in Orlando and Junior’s impeccable stint continues.  Can’t say the same for most of the American’s we have seen driving.  I am yet to see someone use their indicator correctly.  Yeah most of the time people just change lanes without indicating but sometimes you even get them indicating, turning off the indicator then changing or they indicate one way and go the other (I give up – Americans!!).  I’ll be buggered if I can work out what you’re supposed to do over here (glad that I’m done driving here!)

Orlando was cool, we got involved in our second Time Share presentation in 10 weeks and had to think long and hard about it as it sounded too good to be true (and probably was).  The TS got us tickets to Disney’s Magical Kingdom, which held true to it’s name, tickets to Arabian Nights dinner show and cheap accommodation for the first 2 nights.  A Pretty good deal seeing as tickets to Disney were more than we paid for the whole lot.

I wish Patrick was with us for Disney as it was spectacular, both of us journeyed back to our childhood’s and remembered all our favourite Disney characters.  Check out the video and all the people lined up at the parade, amazing!

We now head forth to Miami and the relaxing sun and sand of South Beach.

Tags: Adventures

 

Comments

1

I watched your Disney videos and I wish I was there when you went to see Micky and his friends. But one day whne I'm older Marmo is going to take me on a holiday and I want it to be to Disney Land.

  Patrick Jun 19, 2007 11:58 PM

 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.