Existing Member?

My Year of Yego!! We live in a world full of amazing people and beautiful, awe-inspiring places. There is no end to the adventures we can have if only we say "YES"!!

It's time to put up or shut up!

USA | Wednesday, 23 January 2013 | Views [373] | Comments [3]

This is where I am going!!!!

This is where I am going!!!!

On Feb 14, 2013 I will be heading to Tanzania to fulfill a lifelong dream to visit Africa and to mark a few things off my Bucket List:

1. Climb Mt. Kilimanjaro

2. African Safari

3. Volunteer in an Orphanage in Africa

I have been talking about this for over 15 years and it was finally time for me to put up or shut up!  I stopped waiting around for someone to want to and/or be able to go with me so I am going at it solo!  I have made my reservations through a wonderful outfitter, Summit Expeditions and Nomadic Experiences.

I am looking forward to sharing my African adventure with you all.  Hopefully by reading my blog, some of you may be inspired to take off and say YES to some new adventures of your own... and if you need someone crazy enough to join you, I'm your gal!!

Tags: mt. kilimanjaro, safari

Comments

1

WAHOOO!!! SO happy for you! :) Can't wait to see what the next few years unveil!

  Janelle Jan 23, 2013 12:13 PM

2

You go Rosie...This is real and spectacular!! LOL Have a blast, so proud of you for doing it. I can't wait to read all about it!

  Crowley Jan 23, 2013 1:09 PM

3

Hey Woman, checking in and looking forward to updates!

  Sandy Feb 20, 2013 6:47 AM

About my_year_of_yes

More fun with the Sphinx!

Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.