Existing Member?

Musical and other adventures

Day 2 - Monday 3 June 2013 Off to Singapore!

AUSTRALIA | Monday, 3 June 2013 | Views [135]

 

Last night we did battle with the wind and the rain while we looked for dinner options. We settled on Chinese food, as we needed to take shelter from the elements as fast as possible! It was easier than looking around for Thai. 
 
Today we are off to Singapore and the weather is lovely and sunny. Even though the flight leaves at 11.15am, we had an early start.  At the airport, the queues were very long! Going through Customs was fine but it was a different story at security! The security staff were more aggressive than others in airports around the world. I reckon the selection criteria for their job must state that they must have a demonstrated mean and aggressive streak in them! You should have heard them yelling at all the passengers about their coats, shoes, laptops etc! Anyway we got through and relaxed over a cuppa. Now we are waiting to board. 
 
Not much else to report until we actually get out of the country!
 
 
 

About musicaladventures


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.