Existing Member?

Musical and other adventures

Day 1 Sunday 2 June

AUSTRALIA | Sunday, 2 June 2013 | Views [148] | Comments [2]

We were booked on a bus to Sydney, leaving from the Jolimont Centre in Civic. Rather than getting up early and having a last minute rush into town, we decided to stay at the Novotel on Saturday night so we could relax over a leisurely breakfast then just go downstairs to catch the bus. It was the best decision, as it made the morning so relaxed!

 
We arrived in Sydney, where the weather is windy, wet and cold! Not very pleasant! We are staying out near the airport but have come into town for dinner. Lots of people are out, despite the weather. 
 
There are so many choices of places to eat here. This always makes it hard to decide which particular type of Asian food we would like. We thought Thai, but we will see what we find after we have finished our drink in a bar near China Town. It is always nice to explore the streets here, and have so much choice. 
 
Tomorrow we fly off to Singapore!
 

Comments

1

Receiving you, Houston! Glad all is going according to plan so far. (Even though you have yet to leave the country!) Looking forward to regular updates. Ground Control to Major Tom - receiving you too!

  anne Jun 2, 2013 8:15 PM

2

How did the Asian feast turn out? Thai? We ended up with Chinese, simply because we wanted to get out of the wind and rain as fast as possible, and it was the first restaurant that took our fancy!

  Grandleprechaun Jun 2, 2013 10:24 PM

About musicaladventures


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.