Existing Member?

Third World Veggie Follow me through SE Asia as I work on my Asia-bod & search for my inner-yogi. If you are looking for travel information or a guide to different SE Asia cities this is NOT the blog for you.

Forced to Make Friends

THAILAND | Sunday, 19 February 2017 | Views [189]

We made it to Chaing Mai, Thailand and Mark & I (mostly Mark) decided it was time to really join the backpacking world and stay at a hostel in a dorm room. Due to Mark's good Hostelworld skills we ended up having the potentially nicest dorm room I've ever seen. Stamps hostel I love you and I would stay here forever!!


We managed to make friends here by joining the hostel bar crawl on night 1 and I was almost able to stay up until midnight. Our last night at the hostel we went bowling (because what else would you do in Thailand?) and I was battling for lowest score until I somehow magically rolled 2 strikes in a row.
OK, I'll say it..... I don't hate being social. Sometimes. For small increments of time. Having another girl to shop with at the markets is fun and makes me feel less guilty when I take 4 hours to hunt for the perfect pair of $3 flowy pants.

 

About mtd5116


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Thailand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.