Existing Member?

Wondering and Wandering I graduated. Now what? Do I live the life I never wanted to live? The one where I move to the city, get a job in a corporate cubicle, and slave away 60 hours a week for $40,000 a year? No thanks. How about 5 years down the road when I settle on a girl I don't truly love, buy the car I don't need, have the marriage that won't last, buy the home I can't afford? No thanks. I want to see things, I want to experience life in every way. This is the only life I've got, I might as well make the most of it and do something I won't foget. So here I am, travelling the world one step at a time. Where I'm going is yet to be decided, how long I'm there is up in the air, but one thing's for sure. Whatever I do, where ever I go, I'm going to be living. You can count on that.

Scotland and the Lake District

UNITED KINGDOM | Friday, 24 August 2007 | Views [784] | Comments [5]

So I dont have long to tell my stories but as soon as I get to Marions I will fill in the gaps. I spent an absolutey awesome week with Doug and Rob touring distilleries, seeing Rosslyn Chapel, a few castles, werewolf woods, Clootie Wells, loch ness, and laughing my ass off constantly. Defintely two of the best travel buddies you could ask for. I got some awesome pics and will upload them within the next 6 months. I just got back to civilization after spending 2 nights camping, I walked too far in the mountains and now I have sexy blisters in the backs of my feet. And my pack is heavy. Ok gotta jet, runnin outta time. Love ya, Alex

Tags: Mountains

Comments

1

...and then you nearly died in the back of our car :-p

  Alex Aug 26, 2007 5:49 PM

2

It was an awesome trip. It's hot here. I need a little dew of the Ben Nevis.....

Doug

  Doug Aug 27, 2007 1:10 AM

3

Alex I was so happy to hear about Doug, Alex, and Robs GREAT ADVENTURE. Doug was so much fun to listen to today.
It sounds like you 3 had a fantastic time.
Your Mom told me about your ride with the Monty Python guys. What fun!!!
I know you will enjoy your stay with Marion. You are a blessed young. man to have such good friends.
Love and prayers always.
G

  Grandmother Aug 27, 2007 10:34 AM

4

Hey, I'm so glad the trip was fun. Sorry I missed your call the other day, I was helping out with these social scenes the university is required to present to the incoming freshmen. Hopefully next time you call I'll be able to answer. I'm very free on Tuesdays/Thursdays after 11am here. Safe travels. :)

  Jessica Aug 27, 2007 2:50 PM

5

trip with the monty python guys?? what??? alex. Update. With more details than a rambled list, please sir.

oh and JC finally got a job. He's in Irving now.

  Meagan Aug 30, 2007 1:00 PM

About mradventure


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about United Kingdom

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.