Existing Member?

Wondering and Wandering I graduated. Now what? Do I live the life I never wanted to live? The one where I move to the city, get a job in a corporate cubicle, and slave away 60 hours a week for $40,000 a year? No thanks. How about 5 years down the road when I settle on a girl I don't truly love, buy the car I don't need, have the marriage that won't last, buy the home I can't afford? No thanks. I want to see things, I want to experience life in every way. This is the only life I've got, I might as well make the most of it and do something I won't foget. So here I am, travelling the world one step at a time. Where I'm going is yet to be decided, how long I'm there is up in the air, but one thing's for sure. Whatever I do, where ever I go, I'm going to be living. You can count on that.

Im lazy

GERMANY | Wednesday, 20 June 2007 | Views [797] | Comments [7]

Yo people, sorry for being lazy. It's who I am, deal with it. So lots of stuff to talk about, I will try to keep it short though. So I was by myself for 10 days, yeah I drank, a lot. Deal with it. I needed to reward myself for learning 30 words in German. Now I'm up to 50, almost time for another reward. So I was sitting here, while they were gone and it hit me, um hello, couchsurfing is a great way to meet people who speak English. Needless to say I spent many a night with a crew of couchsurfers (both hosts here in Berlin and random travelers). I did a pub crawl, two nights in a row, because I had so much fun. It's so cheap to drink here, seriously. Jager shots, 1 euro. Beers, 2 euros. Its awesome. I meet a cool chick, probably wont date her in the serious way, whats the point right. Still dont know where my life is taking me, don't really care anymore, just gonna roll with it. It's easier to float on a cloud where the wind takes you than to walk through mud down a straight and narrow trail. Make sense? I've got my ipod and a sleeping bag, what else do I need? I may not know who I am exactly, but I am getting a better idea of it. I do know exactly what I want in a woman, one single critera...no commitment. Easy enough right?I played soccer with Flo yesterday for 3 hours and I hurt, a lot. So instead of doing something worthwhile, Im going to go watch MTV because theres a chance Pimp my Ride is on and its in English. Don't worry, I'm getting culture, I dont watch MTV everyday. FYI, Im going to Nepal and India. Just a little excited.

Much love,

Alex

Tags: Relaxation

Comments

1

"I do know exactly what I want in a woman, one single critera...no commitment."

Edit: You know exactly what you want in a woman, single criteria...no woman at all.

write more often you silly bastard.

  Meagan Jun 21, 2007 6:02 AM

2

Hee, hee. Meagan is funny . . . . and smart.
XOXOXO,
Mom

  Diana Jun 21, 2007 7:09 AM

3

Hey Man. When you were playing soccer did you make a goldie??? Hope all is well. we are over half way thru the summer program. Thanks for the beer! Next time a dark beer please.

  Doug Jun 22, 2007 8:43 AM

4

We'll... "Manny" is a good name for you and profession. Don't know how long they'll keep hiring you though, probably not after age 35 (reprobate-types scare people). Play soccer with Flo daily and it won't hurt so much.
Love ya' with prayers,
Dad

  Dad Jun 24, 2007 11:13 AM

5

MISTER!!!!!!!!!!! I've just found your journal bookmarked and wanted to let you know 1) I think of you often and wonder where and how ar you and 2) after reading your journal entries, realized you are just fine and loving your life. You are an inspiration and I love you terribly. I miss our chats and hope to get to catch up with one live one day...maybe when Jose and I are in Europe for our honeymoon next year.

With that being said, live, love and laugh and at the end of the day if you've achieved those three things, you life is good.

Write soon...xoxoxo...love & miss, Sheila

  Sheila Jun 25, 2007 9:59 AM

6

Ah, my angel you will never be a reprobate. You could never be depraved as the definition of the word means that. A free spirit, a kind and giving soul, a blessing to all who know you. If I sound like a grandmother, oh well, I am guilty and proud to be yours.
Love, GM

  Grandmother Jun 25, 2007 10:45 AM

7

OI jerkface. Miss you, love :D

<3Aimee

  Aimee Jul 14, 2007 2:48 AM

About mradventure


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Germany

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.