Existing Member?

Wondering and Wandering I graduated. Now what? Do I live the life I never wanted to live? The one where I move to the city, get a job in a corporate cubicle, and slave away 60 hours a week for $40,000 a year? No thanks. How about 5 years down the road when I settle on a girl I don't truly love, buy the car I don't need, have the marriage that won't last, buy the home I can't afford? No thanks. I want to see things, I want to experience life in every way. This is the only life I've got, I might as well make the most of it and do something I won't foget. So here I am, travelling the world one step at a time. Where I'm going is yet to be decided, how long I'm there is up in the air, but one thing's for sure. Whatever I do, where ever I go, I'm going to be living. You can count on that.

Bored, may as well write

UNITED KINGDOM | Friday, 6 April 2007 | Views [543] | Comments [3]

So I took a few pictures of the kids today as well as a video of Rosie on the swing. Did they have fun? Well I walked almost 2 miles to take these kids to a park, pushing a stroller up and down hills, they better have enjoyed it. If you get a chance to read The Discoverers by Daniel J. Boorstin, do it. It will educate the ignorant and enlighten those in the know. To all those that still haven't received my postcards, sorry, it's because I haven't written them yet. I will get to it eventually. Enjoy the cuteness.

Tags: Relaxation

Comments

1

She is precious!!! She is obviously a happy child. It is also apparent she likes you very much. What does she call you? I could not understand what she was saying, did you?
Looks like the weather is lovely, I hope it is that way when your mom and I visit.
18 days until we meet in Dublin. Not that I am counting or am the least bit anxious to see you. You know the answer to that don't you.
Love, GM

  Grandmother Apr 7, 2007 9:05 AM

2

You are such a good manny. Excellent book suggestion - is on O'Donovan's reading list. Cold, Cold, Cold today with SNOW!! Good thing you are walking to the park there and not here.

Perhaps Rosie should not stand in front of the slide?? Just a thought. I am scarred for life for the trauma your Uncle Dan put me through - he is still giggling maniacally. Just trying to protect the little darling.

  diana Apr 8, 2007 2:55 PM

3

Is Rosie the new love-of-your-life? She's adorable. And she actually likes you. Or maybe it was the swing that made her so happy. Nah, I'm sure it's you. I think she called you Agag.

I really enjoyed the Ireland video too. I'm not jealous that Diana & Evelyn are going to Ireland. Really. I'm happy for them. It doesn't bother me a bit. And I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time with them, what with Diana driving and all. But I'm not bitter.

Love.
Jackie

  Jackie Apr 8, 2007 3:12 PM

About mradventure


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about United Kingdom

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.