Existing Member?

Wondering and Wandering I graduated. Now what? Do I live the life I never wanted to live? The one where I move to the city, get a job in a corporate cubicle, and slave away 60 hours a week for $40,000 a year? No thanks. How about 5 years down the road when I settle on a girl I don't truly love, buy the car I don't need, have the marriage that won't last, buy the home I can't afford? No thanks. I want to see things, I want to experience life in every way. This is the only life I've got, I might as well make the most of it and do something I won't foget. So here I am, travelling the world one step at a time. Where I'm going is yet to be decided, how long I'm there is up in the air, but one thing's for sure. Whatever I do, where ever I go, I'm going to be living. You can count on that.

Videos

IRELAND | Wednesday, 4 April 2007 | Views [694] | Comments [6]

I've added a few videos throughout. The articles are, this one and it's been a while. This one is in Dingle Ireland on top of a hill over looking the ocean. Sorry about the waterfall, just turn your head sideways

Tags: Adventures

Comments

1

I LOVE IT ALEX!!! Please keep this up. I feel like I am there with you. I can feel the wind, smell the ocean,it is so beautiful!!
You have made my day, it is just 6:30 am and I have had a wonderful experience without leaving my chair.Thank you.
Love,GM

  Grandmother Apr 4, 2007 10:59 PM

2

Awesome Video! Beautiful views, keep em coming.

  miss_traveller Apr 4, 2007 11:33 PM

3

Hmmmm....rainbows....isn't that the mark or your people? Heheheheh....HOOLIGANS


<3Aimee

  Aime Apr 5, 2007 12:35 AM

4

Wonderful seeing you and hearing you. Fab video.

Something to be said for genetics - 3 of 4 grandparents and 1 of 2 parents born by the ocean. You did not have a chance.

Would like to see some frolicking lamb video - no cabrito-type comments necessary from all of you crass carnivore types out there.

Can you repost the one of the kids. I never saw it and just realized it was there today and can't access it.

XOXOXOXO,
Mom

  Diana Apr 5, 2007 11:55 AM

5

God, it's gorgeous there. The video is wonderful. You should post more of them.
Love,
Jess

  Jessica Apr 6, 2007 3:13 AM

6

OK blah blah the video is great blah blah. But I want to see what happens in the pubs after several pints... You aren't called Mr Adventure for nothing, right? Make your Aunties proud! :-)

Big love!

  Auntie Donna Apr 9, 2007 11:27 AM

About mradventure


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Ireland

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.