Existing Member?

Wondering and Wandering I graduated. Now what? Do I live the life I never wanted to live? The one where I move to the city, get a job in a corporate cubicle, and slave away 60 hours a week for $40,000 a year? No thanks. How about 5 years down the road when I settle on a girl I don't truly love, buy the car I don't need, have the marriage that won't last, buy the home I can't afford? No thanks. I want to see things, I want to experience life in every way. This is the only life I've got, I might as well make the most of it and do something I won't foget. So here I am, travelling the world one step at a time. Where I'm going is yet to be decided, how long I'm there is up in the air, but one thing's for sure. Whatever I do, where ever I go, I'm going to be living. You can count on that.

Poop

UNITED KINGDOM | Thursday, 29 March 2007 | Views [566] | Comments [5]

You're probably wondering why the hell the title of today's entry is poop, well let me tell you. Today has been a poop day for the kids, two days ago was a poop day for Zach. He's going to be embarassed as hell if he reads this some day. Two days ago, Zach got out of bed, stood on his book of Peter Rabbit and pooped his pants, all the way down his leg, onto his book. This morning, around 10 am Zach was upstairs playing and I was downstairs with Rosie. He came runnin down the stairs and told me to smell his hand, without thinking I did. It of course smelled like poop. I asked Zach why it smelled that way. He laughed and said "I put my hand in my bum". Really? Are you kidding me?! Today, while he was taking his nap, he pooped his pants again. This time I got to clean it up. After I was done taking care of him it was Rosies turn. Needless to say, I haven't pooped today. I think I am all pooped out. When I go outside, it's smells like cow poop, when I walk past a field, it smells like sheep poop. I HATE POOP. Enough complaining about poop, I'm going to bed, hopefully without poop dreams.

Tags: Work

Comments

1

Alex, Alex, Alex... you poor dear. Such indignity!!! You have obviously had a severe case of "What Mothers Deal With". Now you know why mothers get cranky at times. Ah, the trials and tribulations of child care. I have no doubt you will be a better man for your experience.

As for the odors outside, gosh I guess that is to be expected when you live around livestock. Never mind, you can spend a few days away from it all with your mom and me soon. Yay!! Can't wait.
Love you bunches.
GM

  Grandmother Mar 30, 2007 9:18 AM

2

Zach was just expressing his distaste for Peter Rabbit. I am restraining myself from going into the biological reasons for poop. However, while reading your post to Doug, I laughed so hard I snorted. This too will pass - hee, hee, hee - no pun intended.
XOXOXOX, Mom

  Diana Mar 30, 2007 10:12 AM

3

I'm loving the pics....especially the black and whites. Very nice.

tell me more about these treking plans out East. Base camps?

One of my co-workers went to Nepal and Tibet a couple of months ago. She might have some tips when you get closer to going. Just a thought.

I'm hoping to see 300 this weekend.....maybe on the IMAX. oooooooooo...IMAX boobies. I'm thinking that'll be about a 1 foot diameter nipple!

anyway, brothu-man, gotta run. we love you..and who wouldn't? C'mon, the haircut, the faux-hawk, forget about it.

take care of yourself, Alex.

  Rob Mar 31, 2007 2:25 AM

4

I still can't believe he did that. It must be the whole vegan thing, all the naturalism in that household makes it acceptable to defecate, even on such classics as Peter Rabbit.

You're still my hero for saving those lambs, and for cleaning up the poo, well, props I guess. :)

Love

  Jessica Apr 2, 2007 5:12 AM

5

Heheheheh...sucker. That is all.

<3Aimee :D

  Aimee Apr 5, 2007 12:05 AM

About mradventure


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about United Kingdom

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.