Existing Member?

Where in the World is Missy? Where in the World is missy??? and what the hell is she on about???

getting a uk visa

ITALY | Monday, 21 May 2007 | Views [635] | Comments [2]

Hello again

Well have now found out that i will be staying in rome for about 10 working days.... maybe longer this is how long it will take for me to get a working visa over there, again today met a great guy in the internet place of all places, he is from melb and him and his girlfriend are travelling here his name is vic guthree, so even in rome when i feel all alone there is someone to talk to, just have to find someone that is travelling alone so i can hang with for the day or least share a bottle of vino .... or 2!!!!

Tags: People

Comments

1

KIMMY
Im so proud of you getting outta that horrible situation....now youre on your way and nothing will stop you!
Love you and miss you like mad
Talk soon
Evie
OXOXOXO

  Eve May 23, 2007 10:12 AM

2

Its so fantastic that you are in more regular contact and we can all communicate with you - certainly a relief from my perspective. Just like Evie Darlin' - you're on your way now - have a ball !

Travel Safely ;0)
Love always
Mum xxxxxxxxxxx

  Mum :o) May 24, 2007 11:21 AM

About missy83

One night in Wagga!!!! too many Vodka lime & Soda!!

Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Italy

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.