Existing Member?

Sinead and Joey's Adventures This is the Adventure journal of Sinead and Joey, its purpose is to keep family and friends informed on our status in the world. We will be adding details and pictures when we get the chance, so feel free to check back and see where we are this week!

September 17-19

USA | Sunday, 23 September 2007 | Views [453] | Comments [1]

September 17, 18, 19

            Joey made a embroidery ring today out of a plastic lid and bamboo. It turned out really well. Rachel is making fabric dividers for the Hanky house so it helped out a lot. I was given a design job for the front entrance of the main house. Joey also became a tour guide to the waterfall because Josh and the girls got lost going down. It was a chill afternoon. The weather is getting rainier so we aren’t as able to do projects outside.

            We woke up to find that Josh had disappeared in the night. He had stayed in the Jeannie house with the new girls. They woke up to find his bed filled with pillows and a book opened and a knife on top. Very weird .He also snuck off without paying. By the way he is from Thousand Oaks, CA so that might be why. Later after coming up with different reasons why Josh was so weird me and Joey sifted clay for shmearing the cob bench and parts of the Classroom walls. The new girls were the ones who mixed the manure and the clay so that was nice. It was Jules last night at the Ranch and her last request was that we all dressed as something we wanted to be when we grew up. Joey was a competitive swimmer and I was a soccer player. People came up with some great costumes with not that much to go on.

            Today we had our first workshop in furniture building. It is great because we have never ending list of furniture we can make here and we get to design it from scratch. They have plenty of power tools and hand tools here so they have some pretty amazing pieces. Now we are going to have to have a full wood working shop when we get back and a cob oven. Joey also made an amazing Butternut squash and cheese tart.

Tags: Relaxation

Comments

1

Dear Joey and Sinead,
I noticed that you guys hang out with poo a lot. That's good to hear. I am jealous. Those pictures look really awesome. Almost as cool as Shell Beach, not quite. I have some questions for you two.
Question the first:
What is this poo glue I keep hearing about? Sounds nice, how do I get some?
Question 2: How does Brian get his hands on some poo glue? He is very interested as well.
Pregunta numero tres: donde esta la glue de mierda? Yo neccesito muchos y muchos.
Final question of the day: What is this poo glue made of?
Thank you, have fun, and make lots of poo glue.
Brad and Brian

  Brad and Brian Oct 3, 2007 9:35 AM

About millmanapalm


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.