Existing Member?

Year of the Pig Adventures Mick and Fi's adventures to share with family and friends

Santorini Lovin'

GREECE | Wednesday, 5 September 2007 | Views [517] | Comments [3]

OHMYGOD Santorini is freakin fabulous. It is so ridiculously beautiful we won't go on and on and on about it lest we make you throw up....Dad is sitting here beside me as we bang this out. Thanks for all your messages, keep them coming, we love to read them.

We're now truly out on the islands and eating Greek food and drinking much, much vino. Kay and I have upsized to the 5L plastic goon bottles because we're drinking it like bloody water. Dad & Mick are into the Heinekens and nearly have shares by now.

We'll hire a 3 wheeler tomorrow & get out on the roads with Kay on the back of Dad's (squealing no doubt). Dad is going to wear his hat backwards specially.

No photos yet...we don't know how to upload but may or may not work it out later.

Big love to all, Dad/ Bill & Fi

Tags: Adventures

Comments

1

Hello there
Well its great to hear the updates and I cant wait to see some photos. have a cracker of a time out on the three wheeler.
Lots of love grub

  grub Sep 6, 2007 9:42 AM

2

Aaagggghhhh!!!
I am so incredibly jealous! It has been raining non stop here for the last week (I know, I know...we're having a drought, should be happy for the water blah blah blah.....)
The three wheelers sound like a blast!
What's the wine like?? Hopefully a bit more palatable than the hideous stuff they serve at the Greek festival that, seriously, removed the nail polish from my thumb on one (less than) memorable occasion.
Big love to you both and to Kay and Bill. Hi Grub!
xxx

  Kath Sep 6, 2007 11:28 AM

3

Hello,
Wish I was with you all!
Have a goon/beer or 2 for me.
Lots and lots of love to you all,
Karen
xxxxx

  Karen Sep 6, 2007 8:43 PM

About mick-and-fi

Ah it's been nearly 3 years since we've been overseas...sob...SOON!

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Greece

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.