Existing Member?

South Asia Adventure My backpacking Adventure with my best friend Kelsey and my sister Devon!!!! When us three get together it is a guaranteed good time!

Day of Traveling

CANADA | Wednesday, 4 May 2011 | Views [345] | Comments [1]

Yesterday May2/3rd was quite an adventure for Kels and I... When we got to Vancouver we thought we only had a 4 hour wait until our flight to Hong Kong where we would catch our connecting flight to Bangkok... however that would make too much sense and would be way too easy for kels and I.  Instead our flight to Hong Kong was delayed for another 6 hours so 10 hours waiting in total which then means we would miss our connecting flight to bangkok... so we talked to this amazing women who was able to put us on the next flight out to Tokyo and then would fly from there to Bangkok... she told us our bags would be switched to the same plane we were on but we knew in the back of our heads it wouldn't go that smoothly!  So as of now they are in Hong Kong and will arrive in Bangkok today sometime but of course Kels and I have a plane to catch today to Phuket which leaves at 1:30 and our backpacks arrive in Bangkok at 2 pm so we just miss them, so lets keep our fingers crossed that they get shipped to Phuket!

Comments

1

look at me babe i'm on the internet mowahaha I love u and your amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxxooxxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxxo
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

  Tim May 5, 2011 1:49 PM

About meyer


Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Canada

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.