Existing Member?

My World Travels

Christmas in Germany!

GERMANY | Sunday, 4 January 2009 | Views [419] | Comments [1]

Chritmas on 24th was dinner with Werner and Sabrina and Pia, it was the first time i met the girls. We had bambie for dinner with kartofell salad my favourite and frankforts and everything else. it was a nice night.

Christmas 25th. we had lunch with Herbert, Erica and Martin. Again same kinda food. which i love all the food so not complaining!!!! The night Nadine picked me up and we went to Bernie and Annette for a fondu dinner. It was so good i never had one before.again so much food.... it was set up so lovely, and beautifull. Later that night Nadine and few her friends and i went out to Stuttgart for few drinks. Nadine drove so she didnt have to much to drink.

Christmas 26th. Bernie and Annette came around for christmas lunch and we Ate yet again.... more food. We then sat and talked for a while then ellen and her husband and son came around just for a coffee. when they left Andrea markus and marco came around. Its was the first time i saw them so that was good!! the house was really loud cause there was Bernie Annette Andrea Markus Marco Me Oma Herbert. Yes loud house.

Christmas was very nice in Germany but i love to food so im happy girl. hehehe
Hope you all had a good one
xxx

Comments

1

YOU ARE GOING TO COME HOME A "BIG ROUND BALL" IF YOU KEEP EATING OMA'S COOKING. I CAN SEE THERE WILL BE A FEW LAPS OF THE LAKE IN APRIL???????BUT THAT'S OKAY, YOU CAN TAKE THE FOUR LEGGED FURRY DOGGIES WITH YOU. LOL.... THOSE CHRISTMAS MARKETS IN EUROPE ARE JUST SOMETHING SPECIAL TO SEE. YOU ARE SO LUCKY. I HOPE THERE ARE LOTS OF PHOTO'S.

LOVE MUM

  Tina & Darren Jan 8, 2009 12:06 PM

About melwhite14


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Germany

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.