Existing Member?

My World Travels

Stuttgart, Echterdingin, Germany

GERMANY | Saturday, 3 January 2009 | Views [542]

WOW..... finally made it to mums home town....
Meg and i got to Echterdingin station and were wondering why it was so bloody cold... we then looked across the road and realized there was snow everywhere... Iris came and picked us up. it was very exciting to see her finally... exciting but a little scary. we then got home to Omas house it was so good to see her, the look on her face was so good, wish i hadda tapped it.! had a bite to eat and then sat down and waited for Herbert to get home from work. once he got home and we were trying to talk to each other then we hit the bed.
The next day meg and i walked into echterdingin and had a look around very nice little place. The afternoon, Bernie and Annette came around. It was great to see them cause well A annette can speak english and B i guess i no them a little bit.
We went out for dinner one night with Bernie, Annette, Iris and Karl one night which was really yummy. Then on the weekend Bernie and Annette took meg and i to the news tower in Stuttgart. Beautifull Views and lots of photos. we had a coffee and a bit of cake in side cause it was so cold outside.
Meg and i made a few trips into Stuttgart and walked around the xmas markets so big and crazy with millions of people.
Herbert and his girlfriend erica took us to the Esslingen christmas markets one day aswell, which was pretty cool. it was an old medievil christmas markets, interesting.... we had Gluwine and craps and ate at a really nice place.
Meg left on the 10th December and i just pretty much went into stuttgart, walked around echterdingin up road of omas and up to the forest a fare bit.
On the 17th dec, Nadine, her other oma, Iris, Bernie came around to Omas for a chrissy little dinner. Nadine didnt no i was there and we were talking all night. And found out she has a horse. She said she would call me the next day and come get me so we could go horse riding together.
It was pretty cool that night cause we had 4 generations of us there. Also Nadine speaks good english and her other oma does aswell.

The Saturday Nadine came and picked me up to go horse riding. I rode her horse Winnie. It was a nice big black one. she rode her friends horse Dolly. It was a beautifull ride though the froest. I had so much fun.
The next day Nadine came and picked me up again, to go into Stuttgart for a brunch with her and her friends. It was very nice she asked me to go with her. Lots of fun!

xxxxxxx

About melwhite14


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Germany

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.