Existing Member?

My World Travels

Germany again

GERMANY | Sunday, 4 January 2009 | Views [465] | Comments [1]

On the 26th night Nadine came and picked me up again and we went into Stuttgart for clubing. It was a great night and late one aswell. 6am i got home.

Bernie and Annette came and got me one day and took me to a castle old ruins. beautifull views and lots of photos again and more gluwine.
that night we went out for dinner and Nadine came aswell. CHiness ... was yummy. Nadine drove me home and it was the last time i was going to see her till i come back in March 26th.

rBernie and Annette came and picked me up at 5am to take me to the airport. It was sad to leave them, Bernie even brought his passport to the airport, i tryed to make him come with me. Very sad!!! but we kept saying its not long till i get backto them.

I had to much fun meeting more of my family in Germany, and i think i learnt a lot more german. hehe..... Nadine and i really became good friends and email and text message all the time.
I felt like i just fit right in. Oma is so gorgeous aswell. But is having a little trouble breathing because she dos to much... she has to slow down and next time im there im thinking of buying her a mop. cause she is suck in the old times of still cleaning the floors on your knees....

Oh i forgot to say, Herbert took me to Bad Urach and had coffee there. then he took me up to Westerhin and drove around there and went to the cemertry.

All my love to you all...
be good
love mel

Comments

1

I bet that she will never use the mop....old habit's are hard to break but that will be a very nice thing to do. She is incredible to still do that at her age. We probably couldn't even touch our toes??? It's so great that you met and enjoyed the company of your extened family. And it's great that you were able to meet them and get to know them on the other side of the world. Memories are wonderful and I hope that you all stay in touch...you are related. It's all part of how you came to be.

Love mum xxxxxxxxxxx

  Tina & Darren Jan 8, 2009 12:12 PM

About melwhite14


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Germany

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.