Existing Member?

Footprints

Rowan 6 - 10 months

UNITED KINGDOM | Friday, 2 September 2011 | Views [1908] | Comments [1]

I thought it was about time I added some more Rowan pictures for you all to enjoy.. time just passes so quickly, it's hard to keep up!

Here is Rowan on his first ever trolley ride.. looking like such a big boy!

Rowan contemplating the freedom of the wide open door.. if only he could walk.

Working on those crawling muscles. 

A little help from mum gets him to where he wants to go.

There isn't much cuter than a naked baby.. especially when he seems a bit horrified I have the camera out. 

Running super fast around the kitchen.

Just learning to stand up using furniture. 

Celebrating the wedding of the Prince and Princess in Westcott

Trying to sneak off to work with daddy.. at 6.30am Aidan probably won't notice till he was half way to London!

Doing a bit of cleaning.. mummy didn't want anything on her coffee table anyways.

Happy Meal?


Rowan chilling out with his friend Peter.

Enjoying a bit of gardening.. he's great at picking flowers and digging in the dirt.

Practicing press-up's with Harry.

Doing a bit of cooking with mummy.

Watching a bit of 'TV' at the Deletant household.

Peaking outside at the dog.

Ladybird Rowan

A lovely day for a swing.

Playing with his current favorite toy, the click-clack.

Taking a break to go harass the dog.

Rowan having a play session with all his best mates.

Rowan and his friend Johnny, playing at his house.  New toys are always so exciting.

Watching a bit of iPhone with his friends Zack and Johnny, and Phillipa. 

He's such a little man now.. I can't believe his first birthday is only a few months away!

Comments

1

Mel,
My goodness, he's growing up so quickly! And such a handsome boy! I love his camo pants - seems to me I have a pic of young me in camo pants and GI Joe tee somewhere. Thanks for sharing pics with us!
Love you lots,
Rel

  Rel Sep 2, 2011 10:11 AM

 

 

Travel Answers about United Kingdom

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.