Existing Member?

one step at a time-my life in a backpack Ok where to start? Well I'm 23 an aussie and after years of talking about doing this travel thing I have set off on my way. The idea is to see the uk and europe (highly original I know) But since I set out here I just don't know where to stop!! I believe the travel bug may just have bitten me! But really you only live once and why not see everything. Life should be about happiness and experiences not stress and misery! Well at least thats what I want!

Avignon-Barcelona

SPAIN | Sunday, 1 April 2007 | Views [340]

Next stop on this journey was a night stay at Avignon which is in the south of france! It's a very cool town. It has the original way still around it and it also has the palace of the popes. which is where the popes relocated to when there was a lot of unrest in rome! It is one of the coolest places to just walk around the streets the people are nice and the place  is just cool! Check it out!

Next up was spain (Barcelona). All I can say is Sangria sangria sangria! I love this drink and I had the best night out! Danced the night away and durring the day checked out the sights such as Gaudi's cathedral and apartments etc.. Our hostel was around the corner from las ramblas and it is by far one of the nicest! Me and my mates Andrea and Kobie hung out and took it easy mainly due to the fact that sangria is great at night but the next day watch out!! There is the coolest markets (food) you should really check it out! I found out that I clearly don't speak spanish and if I go back I may need to know some!!

Tags: Sightseeing

About mel-halden


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Spain

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.