Existing Member?

one step at a time-my life in a backpack Ok where to start? Well I'm 23 an aussie and after years of talking about doing this travel thing I have set off on my way. The idea is to see the uk and europe (highly original I know) But since I set out here I just don't know where to stop!! I believe the travel bug may just have bitten me! But really you only live once and why not see everything. Life should be about happiness and experiences not stress and misery! Well at least thats what I want!

Imperial War Museum

UNITED KINGDOM | Sunday, 18 March 2007 | Views [297]

This section is all about the London Imperial of war museum. This place is wickered and best of all it is free! It is exactly my budget! I went with a mate I have met Melvin from Sydney! He is over here on holidays from Iraq. We had an awesome day! This place has planes and tanks inside! It also has  talks on and soo much info!! It has whole sections devoted to any and every war you can possibly think of! It also has a huge section devoted to the holocast! It is pretty hard to look at some of the things but I  found this to be very imformative and well presented. We spent the whole day there and time just flew! The night was filled parting at the hostel as Melvin leaves tomorrow. It also snowed which is the first I have really ever seen of snow so I got pretty excited and I got to bed some time in the early hours of morning!

Tags: Sightseeing

About mel-halden


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about United Kingdom

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.