Existing Member?

one step at a time-my life in a backpack Ok where to start? Well I'm 23 an aussie and after years of talking about doing this travel thing I have set off on my way. The idea is to see the uk and europe (highly original I know) But since I set out here I just don't know where to stop!! I believe the travel bug may just have bitten me! But really you only live once and why not see everything. Life should be about happiness and experiences not stress and misery! Well at least thats what I want!

ireland watch out

IRELAND | Saturday, 3 March 2007 | Views [214]

Party party party at the hostel with everyone as I leave for Ireland! That went on all night and I hadn't even packed! A very drunk Me packed my bags checked out and started to make my way to Euston national rail. I just managed to catch the train and off I went! I changed at crew and was off to holyhead which is in wales (ferry port to dublin)I met a nice welsh gentleman who told me a fair bit of info which was cool! Wales seems really nice and oh my god is the country side green! You can tell they don't have a water shortage and need to use recyled water! I waited about an hour and caught the ferry over to dublin arriving around 8pm. I caught the bus which was driven buy a rather nasty man who keep thinking I was britsh and yelling at everyone. (I still don't know why?) Another person on the bus started to threaten him and the driver called the cops! (welcome to dublin) I got a cab after that just couldn't be bothered! I got to my hostel and went straight to bed as tomorrow is my first day in dublin and I can't wait! But maybe no late night buses!

Tags: planes trains & automobiles

About mel-halden


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Ireland

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.