Existing Member?

Tales from Here?!

Day 16 Friday 24th Feb

TRINIDAD & TOBAGO | Saturday, 25 February 2012 | Views [795] | Comments [4]

I still don't feel like venturing to far from the toilet! so we take a short walk to a new fancy shopping mall, very unlike us! Very smart place, marble fountains, escalators and air-con. 

Stomach greatly improved. Netty dishes up lovely meal of roast chicken for us and the family. We sit at the table and chat for hours, Karen has a friend over, Psychie, who is the life and soul! I don't how the conversation got around to black dildo's, but the girls are having a real good giggle! (Apparently, they are never 'that' black!).

Time to take Psychie home, but not before she insists on plaiting Netty's hair.  We all jump in the car, Karen, Joyce, Psychie, Netty and me and go on another sight seeing tour around Port of Spain at 11 p.m. ish! We drove up into the hills where the view of the city at night was really quite something. (Forgot camera!).

We return home, Chris has just got in, so sit and chat some more whilst looking at family photo's.

Went to bed about 1 a.m. and everybody said Netty's Sunday lunch was very tasty!

Comments

1

Hope your feeling better today!... love to see some photo !!
Take Care Love to both x x

  Maria Feb 26, 2012 4:21 AM

2

Lovely to read what your both upto. Hope you feel better soon Matt x x

  Georgie Feb 26, 2012 5:13 AM

3

Your blog is being read at Downes' with great interest so keep up the info - seems that all is well now and your trip well under way. See you in January with luck! Anne and Myra, Chris, Nick etc

  anne skinner Feb 26, 2012 6:41 AM

4

have you forgotten the camera at every occasion. cos this blog is lacking photos!!!! :) lol ?? however loving the diary but putting face to names would be quite nice! xxxx

  Jennie Feb 28, 2012 6:08 AM

 

 

Travel Answers about Trinidad & Tobago

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.