Existing Member?

Maria & Brett's HUGE Trip 06-07-08-09-? ok, so the Socceroos lost in 'that' penalty against Italy; Adriatic summers aren't long enough (bliss!); and we found that you should never use the term "Eastern Bloc" when talking to a Czech (Central Europe, please).

Disaster finally strikes!

CZECH REPUBLIC | Friday, 25 May 2007 | Views [1727] | Comments [4]

Your friendly First Aid attendant... or patient?

Your friendly First Aid attendant... or patient?

Now I know what it feels like to be a phantom writer, as Brett is typing this as I speak. I'm currently incapacitated, as you can plainly see.

How did it happen you ask??? This is your guess. Use your imagination and I'll get back to you in a week when I've got the two-finger typing down pat.

Tags: Doctors, hospitals & health

Comments

1

I actually know what happened and I'd like to that the activity you were involved in deserves that sort of injury.

However, I'd like to think that it was really caused by RSI halfway through eating a massive schnitzel.

My friend at work has also suggested Euro porn could have been involved but I know you better than that buddy :)

M

  Matt May 28, 2007 5:22 PM

2

Very funny Matty. It really isn't anything to write home about.

Sarah, Brett and I bought new rollerblades last Saturday, we went out on Sunday and within 5 minutes I was down. Sarah was the smart one who landed on the grass, I on the other hand... . Before heading home we watched others stack it around the same black spot for about 30 minutes with the ultimate being that of a man blading with his son in a pram ('Stroller' for those American's amoung us). Yes, the poor child was thrown off the path, along with the pram and pet dog, to just centimetres away from a tree. The poor child will be in therapy for years I think!
After a trip to the hospital it was confirmed that I have a fractured elbow and require a cast for 3 weeks.

  Maria May 28, 2007 9:38 PM

3

Can someone explain this, please: after I floss Maria's teeth for her (the joys of living with a one-armed bandit!) I almost always spit into the sink as if I'd just flossed my own - gets me every time!

  Brett May 31, 2007 2:46 PM

4

Bretto I cant believe you even flossed her teeth!!
Are you normal???
With her wog breathe i wouldnt be getting to close!!!
Love you Maria! xoxox
Stick to washing dishes

  Anita xoxo Sep 20, 2007 6:21 PM

About maria_brett


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

Near Misses

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Czech Republic

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.