Existing Member?

Mare

Popcorn naps

AUSTRALIA | Saturday, 31 May 2008 | Views [570] | Comments [1]

Since our internet died I couldn't really do homework so I just lazed around today and almost finished All the President's Men...next I'll get The Final Days out (by same people) and endure another week of my housemates making fun of me every time I tell them an interesting story about something I read.

I panicked a bit today because I bought a 24 pack of coke and I realized, if I were to drink one a day (since I'll be gone for 4 days at Airlie beach) I will have just enough to get me till the day I leave. It seems strange that I'll be home in a 24-pack of cola's time. Strange, good and really really sad.

Anyway, we went and saw "Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day" because it was the only movie along the tram line that wasn't in a foreign language or Indiana Jones (which I heard has an ALIEN and vine swinging but NO Phil Collins-Tarzan reference-so that was out). Pettigrew was cute and Paris and I agreed, if we had gone on a mother daughter date to see it, it would have been TERRIFIC, but as it was, it was a bit silly and boring. And ironically, after I filled up on some popcorn, I fell asleep on Lindsay's shoulder for a brief period. Tim and Dave came with us and considering the movie contained not only a woman and her social secretary, but a fashion show, cocktail parties, a shopping montage and a makeover I don't blame them for falling asleep too.

Comments

1

Um..... did you really actually just ruin Indiana Jones for me? You'd better be wrong.

You're lucky you're so far away; otherwise... I might hurt you. I am quite serious.

  Stuart Jun 4, 2008 2:39 PM

About marge


Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.