Existing Member?

98% excited, 2% scared or is it 2% excited, 98% scared?

June 12th - 21st Birthday and Departure Day

USA | Wednesday, 13 June 2007 | Views [522] | Comments [2]

June 12th, the big 2-1. Yes, that's right and it started off with a...SPLAT. I started the night at my older brother's house, who force fed me a drink. We then moved on to Fox and Hound where my friends ordered me two more. I know, I know, its not much, but it got the job done. I got home at about 2:00am and that is when it started. My designated driver, aka Crispin, started puking his brains out. (And he didn't touch the stuff...Weird) Two injections, a VitaminWater and a half a piece of toast later and he is safely passed out on the couch. That means one thing, the day can only go up from here. hahaha...

It is noon, so that means we are at nine hours and counting until my plane takes off for the good ol' UK. Fortunately, I was up all night so I'll sleep the whooole way there.

Oh yeah, for those who I forgot to tell, I'll be working for The Ice Box. It is "the UK’s leading ice sculpture, ice design and ice art specialist."  That's right, I know you're all excited. Their site is www.theicebox.com. Check it out, it's pretty interesting.

That is all for now. Wish me luck...ten hours is a long time to sit.

Tags: Laughter

Comments

1

Well, I know by now you have safely landed and hopefully got some sleep. The cup cakes were good, hope you got rid of them.

London has got to be so cool (75 degrees)and interesting, I am doubly excited for you. Miss you all ready but I know this is an experiece of a lifetime, and ten weeks will fly by. Love you Al, Mom

  Mom Jun 14, 2007 12:50 AM

2

Sounds like you are going out and taking advantage of this opportunity. Keep it up because it is the chance of a lifetime. We are able to stay warm here in Tucson. Love Pop

  Jim Jun 21, 2007 7:43 AM

About mademal


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.