Existing Member?

Frozen Toes What is it that you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?

Somewhere in Thailand

THAILAND | Saturday, 19 April 2008 | Views [727] | Comments [3]

Just to let you know.....hanging out on Ko Phi Phi on the Andaman Sea.  My bungalow is 77 steps to the beach and then another 14 steps to the water (at high tide).  Enjoying mangosteens (easy to eat a kilo of those), pineapple, papaya salad, and zippy curry!

Doing some snorkeling, walking the island (no cars to worry about), and there is some fun climbing here as well.

Comments

1

WOW. I love mangosteens - they are so awesome. I miss the times in Thailand. They were pretty sweet.
And the spicy hot green papaya salad! my favs!

  Sam May 9, 2008 4:45 PM

2

Glad to know you are doing so well. I am so envious of your travels. Keep staying safe, enjoy the sights, take more pictures, can you believe camp was a year ago???

  Tracey Jun 19, 2008 1:19 AM

3

it's Sue Spengler here, but I always post on blogs as suesun....

OMFG! I wish I had known about your blog ages ago. After an hour of traveling the world vicariously, I can honestly say that I envy the heck out of you. My travels that I have undertaken on my own (Europe, Belize, Guatemala, Honduras...) were some of the most amazing experiences of my life.

Startlingly beautiful prose. Stunningly beautiful photos.

Where are you now?

  suesun Aug 30, 2008 10:26 AM

About lynn


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Thailand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.