Existing Member?

Kris & Sam in SE Asia Bangkok, Phuket, Siem Reap, Kanchanaburi

Day 5

AUSTRALIA | Tuesday, 25 November 2008 | Views [435] | Comments [6]

Today we did a sea canoe trip in the phang nga bay area. It was really good. Canoed through heaps of caves under massive mountains. Some of the gaps getting into the cave were really tight. had to lie down into the canoe to get through them. We then we to James Bond island 9named so because Roger Moore was there for filming of one of the movies. It was okay but a big tourist trap. The tour guides were really good. They dressed up as lady boys and made Sam dance with them. She is currently in the shower which is why I am the only one here. We are about to get some dinner and go to bed (very tired).

We have a day off tommorow so we will head to the beach, get a massage and then go into Patong for some fun. It should be a pretty tough day.

All of our flight worries have been sorted out. I am pretty upset at our travel agent So i will drop in and see her when I am back in BrisVegas.

Mum, see my comments on the other post regarding the registration.

Hope everyone is good.

Kris

Comments

1

HEY! i am so glad to hear you guys are having a good time. but watching the news back home it looks as though there is some political unrest at the airport. keep safe, let your ausie colours shine. everyone loves an aussie!!!
take care.
xoxoxoxoxox
keep us posted
shell and mitch

  Michelle Nov 26, 2008 8:12 AM

2

Hey hunny!

I'm just catching up on all your adventures....sounds amazing! Its sooo good to hear you guys are having a great time...live it up for us back in Oz. Keep us up to date! Miss you lots. XOXO
Chels

  Chelsea Nov 26, 2008 6:03 PM

3

Hey guys!! Wow i'm really impressed this has been written in like every day!! I thought i'd check and there would be no new updates!! lol.. Ha sounds like you are doing it real tough Kris haha. Sami what is the food like?? Lol better then Sweet Basil?? Haha. I miss you!!! I have stuff to tell you lol!! P.s all that shit with your travel agent sucks, lucky me and Sam know Muay Thai!! Keep safe guys, love yous!

xox

  Emma Nov 26, 2008 8:32 PM

4

Sounds like you're having a wonderful experience. Take photos and you'll beable to put together a great scrap book of your adventures. Enjoy the local culture and stick together like glue.

  John Nov 26, 2008 10:06 PM

5

Hello my little Miss Sami and Kris,
It sounds like you guys are having the best time of your lives. Make sure there are heaps of pictures for me to see when you get back. Travel agents are a pain, I can’t believe they were stuffin you guys about. But not to worry, just keep on having fun and enjoy yourselves. Missing you heaps. Can’t wait to catch up.
Love Always
Melisa
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

  Melisa Nov 27, 2008 1:30 PM

6

Hey...
I totally didn't expect you to be this thorough. Every day it's awesome, now I can keep up with you. I heard about the protests in the airport at thailand and then the terror attacks in india & instantly heard sami cursing me for jinxing me. Lucky I am not in charge of Australia's travel alerts.
Super jealous of all the fun your having, everyone knew you needed it Sami. You've been a workaholic I just hope you don't get bitten by the travel bug and never wana come back. The caves sound nice I hope you got lots of pics and I look forward to all the stories you will have to share.
Stay safe guys, wear sunscreen and look both ways when crossing the road!
See you soon, not too soon.
XOXOXO

  Jessy Nov 27, 2008 7:06 PM

About love_boat_captain


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.