Existing Member?

Kris & Sam in SE Asia Bangkok, Phuket, Siem Reap, Kanchanaburi

Flights

AUSTRALIA | Monday, 24 November 2008 | Views [300] | Comments [6]

Hi everyone,

we have come across a problem.

Our resort has advised that when they checked our flights to confirm for us, they have not been sent through to Thai Airways by our travel agent (meaning we have no flight).

We are sending her an e-mail now to ask why and get this fixed but we need you to help us out by following up and with her and hassling her until this is sorted out. We have booked and paid for a tour tommorow and will not be able to do so. The flight which is not confirmed is from Phuket to Bangkok flight number TG202. If you can comment back to this post and let me know how you went, that would be great. After we send this email we will call her in the morning and get the process started.

Her details are as follows:

Livia Palmieri - Flight Centre

Phone 3229 9211

They will have all of our itenary because they booked everything for us (or so we thought).

Thanks heaps for your help (in advance).

Kris and Sam

Comments

1

Is there anything we can do about the flights????
We had our Patio Warming on Sunday it was really great, we had about 30 here and John was in charge of the BBQ (Jimmy was his assistant) Everyone asked after you and were pleased to hear about your adventures.
Patch has had a hair cut and was fussed over by the tribe of littlies here. He missed Bob's visit earlier in the day. Sounds like your both having a great time so keep it up. luv

  Grams and Poppie Nov 25, 2008 2:42 AM

2

Hi,

I called flight centre and they said they emailed you and it is all sorted. It was already confirmed- reference number is 287337. Flight number is TG 226 (not TG 202).

Also, have you paid your rego and your monthly rates.

Did you get a visa for Cambodia? Do you need one?

Glad to hear your having fun.
love mum.

  Pam Nov 25, 2008 10:45 AM

3

What rabbit? You said you had a long eared guinea pig called Stew. Safe travelling. Luv

  Grams & Poppie Nov 25, 2008 11:40 AM

4

Keep having fun and I hope you are taking lots of photo's.
Erin we have a billabong belt and a black pair of dunlop size 11 shoes in Sami's room at the moment. Apprently not Kris's.
Love you both

  Carrolyn Nov 25, 2008 7:17 PM

5

You pair of poor bastards. Fancy having to put up with bartering just to stay alive and what about all the ducking and weaving to get through the crowds, and being ripped off like all the other tourists. All that whilst I can spend hours each day driving to and from work, and spend all day in front of a computer - just think about what you're missing. You pair of poor bastards. PS stuffde to you too.

  John Nov 25, 2008 8:09 PM

6

Thanks guys,

Flight Centre has contacted us and sorted everything out. They put us on an earlier flight. Thanks for following up for us.

Kris

  love_boat_captain Nov 25, 2008 10:58 PM

About love_boat_captain


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.