Existing Member?

Kris & Sam in SE Asia Bangkok, Phuket, Siem Reap, Kanchanaburi

Day 3 & 4

AUSTRALIA | Monday, 24 November 2008 | Views [439] | Comments [3]

After writing the last post we headed into Patong for some action. IT WAS AWESOME. Erin, you are a loser for not liking it. Booked all of our tours which included 1 day trip to phi phi island, 1 sea canoe trip in phang nga bay and james bond island, and a half day elephant trek (same one as erins). All up the tours cost us 120 AUD for all 3 after some hard bartering. After this we went up a back-street and got some curries and found a bottle-o and bought a 8$ bottle of rice whiskey.

The next day (day 3) we went out to phi phi island and this was great but very commercial. Chilled by the beach and met some good people. For dinner we went to what we thought was going to be a cheap place for a feed but ended up paying way too much. Everything is really cheap but we still seem to be spending heaps somehow.

Today (4) we met up with a personal driver (Mr Sam) and he drove us around the island. He was great. Funny Guy. Loved to dance while driving. Took us to all of the good beaches, a cobra farm / show and into phuket town. 

Running out of internet time so we will leave you there.

Erin - Dont know, maybe at sams house with the belt. Will sort out later (hows the rabbit)?

John - Get stuffde

Tess - I love justin more than you.

Laura - Keep the hug demons comming, lord knows i need them ;-)

Thanks for posting comments, keep them coming.

Terry, Pam, John and Carrolyn - Dont stress about the tickets, it will get sorted out.

Love,

Kris and Sam

Comments

1

Hey,

I got another quote for the flyscreens and its a bit cheaper. I was thinking of going through them and just paying for it. I dont know if I want another interest free loan. But it means that it will cost you about $500 up front. Can you afford it? Mum said you were getting a bonus soon. Also mum needs to know urgently if you have paid for your rego.

  Erin Nov 25, 2008 4:37 PM

2

hey

sounds like you are already having an awessome time
i wanna see lots of pics
keep safe and cant wait to hear about all your adventures

:)

  Claire Nov 25, 2008 10:08 PM

3

No I have not paid the rego. Mum can you please contact QLD transport and ask for payment details. I can pay over the internet from here if you can get these for me. Erin, not sure if the bonus is coming through in January or April. It is up to you who to get the flyscreens through. I will be broke until I get the bonus but will then have plenty to spend on whatever.

  love_boat_captain Nov 25, 2008 11:02 PM

About love_boat_captain


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.