Existing Member?

Ten years in Camphill Accounts of a volunteer vagabond filled with copious amounts of wanderlust

Bear lake Zen

UNITED KINGDOM | Friday, 21 November 2014 | Views [301]

Summer holiday resort at Bear Lake, Sovata, Transylvania

Summer holiday resort at Bear Lake, Sovata, Transylvania

On May 27, 1875 there was a cloudburst, forming a hole on the bottom of which the hay brought by water deposited and produced a dead end. Water has accumulated and has made a lake. Thus we can say that the lake appeared both by landslide and by sealing. The name was given by locals who have seen the shape resembled a large bearskin.
This is Bear Lake in Sovata.

The other lakes next to Bear lake are distinguished by different curative factors such as healing mud of Black Lake and Lake Aluniş (9000 mc), clay-siliceous mud. Other lakes, Green (5000 m) and Red, underlying the Salt Mountain are also valuable by their salt water and sludge.

With an alpine climate with cool summers and mild winters, Sovata has a calming action on the nervous system. The resort is recommended for the treatment of gynecological degenerative diseases and inflammatory rheumatic diseases, peripheral nervous system diseases, endocrine disorders and cardiovascular diseases. In short, Sovata is recommended to treat gynecological, musculoskeletal, cardiovascular, digestive and endocrine, and to treat post-trauma state.

 

 

 

Tags: lake

About lokodizsolt


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about United Kingdom

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.