Existing Member?

Lisa's Adventures London to Home Hi All, Well it is time I moved on. I am heading home in July but so you can read about my adventures I have set this site up. Please read, enjoy and drop me a line sometime. See you all soon. Love Lisa xx

I am a Diver

MALAYSIA | Saturday, 6 October 2007 | Views [391] | Comments [2]

Hi All,

Well I am now are qualified diver. Yes, while on Kho Tao I took the plunge and did my PADI open water dive course. At first it wasnt what I expected but once I got going and got to act as a fish, then I loved it. The worse thing was that the weater wasnt too goo for our last day diving so we didnt get to swim with the sharks! I will just have to keep diving to I find them.

Before that I left Kanchanburi and traveled down to Sauri Thani over night on the bus and being dropped off at 5am to wait for the 8am ferry to Kho Samui. It was a long wait but once started the time past pretty quickly.

Arriving on Samui we were transported to our A frame bungalows on Lami Beach. It was awesome to open the door and step straight out on the sand. After several realxing days around samui (except when at the pub cheering the STORM to victory), it was time to say goodbye and head back to school on Kho Tao.

Anyway I have left Thailand and am now in Penang, Malaysia to start my last week here in SOuth East Asia before I head to my 2 week tour of the top end before deciding to head to Melbourne and stop and have a holiday at home for a while.

I hope this finds you well and see some of you very shortly.

Love Lisa

Tags: Beaches & sunshine

Comments

1

Hi mate,

Long time between contacts... all my fault. Just back from South Africa and logged onto your site to see if I could figure out when you are back. Looks like at least another 3 weeks (one week in SE Asia and 2 weeks top end). I hope you are having a great time and I can't wait to see you.

Email me your arrival date when you know,

love always, Chesh XX

  Chesh Oct 11, 2007 3:54 PM

2

Hey Mate,
Well your still touring and i'm already jealous! I've been home in Melbourne for 4days now and am already a little bored and have started job hunting. (Am i weird?) Its nice to be home but difficult to sit still after 3.5months of being on the go. You have it all to look forward to :). At least we can live through the travel dream for a while comparing stories. Cant wait to see you at home, and i've got Chevy prepped for a night out too.

Enjoy the top end and ill see you real soon!
Bec

  Bec Strachan Oct 11, 2007 10:29 PM

About lmc303

Snails, yummy

Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Malaysia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.