Existing Member?

Lisa's Adventures London to Home Hi All, Well it is time I moved on. I am heading home in July but so you can read about my adventures I have set this site up. Please read, enjoy and drop me a line sometime. See you all soon. Love Lisa xx

Happy New Year

SINGAPORE | Saturday, 13 October 2007 | Views [438]

Well I am currently in Singapore celebrating the muslim New Year. It is very colourful and has lots of bright lights.

Anyway the past week has been pretty crusiey. I have visited Penang, Kuala Lumpor and the protronas twin towers (Quite impressive for a free toursit thing to do), lots of shopping malls to be seen, caught the local bus to the Bantu Caves and worked out that my malaria tablets make me sick if I drink alcohol (what a side effect to get).

As I said I am now in Singapore for a few days staying in a hotel (which I dont do as it is expensive to my average 2 pounds a night I have been paying for the past 2 months). I thought I was flying out sunday but after reading my ticket yesterday realised that I had stuffed up and I actually leave Monday night instead, to get into darwin early tuesday morning (half 2) and stat my tour at 6.20 that morning. No rest for the wickered! Oh well I will survive.

So I am off to do the tourist things in Singapore, the Changi museum, night safari and shopping! But I am looking forward to getting home soon. I was going to surprise the parentals but they informed me this week mum would be away and dad was going fishing so I had to tell them so I could somehow get into the house. So I arrive back in Melbourne on the 27th. I hope to catch those down that way soon after ish.

Well must go and explore this big city. Hope all is well in your part of the world.

Lisa xx

Tags: Philosophy of travel

About lmc303

Snails, yummy

Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Singapore

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.