Existing Member?

This town has all uphills and no downhills... France/Portugal/Spain 2013 SE Asia 2012

Jared’s first day journal

MEXICO | Friday, 5 August 2022 | Views [91]

Transcribed from the written page:

 

We said goodbye to Nick, Maria Cecilia, Mateo, initiate in the morning – and Canela, too! Nick drove us to the airport and we made it through TSA into the gate in under 30 minutes. Good thing too because we miss judged the boarding time by about 20 minutes! By 10 AM we were in route to Mexico! Jared sneakily ordered a cheese plate and salad, so snacks were taken care of! Jared watched Belfast and part of Spider-Man – no way home and Elizabeth watched all about Eve.

The flight was mostly non-consequential, though maybe we were sitting next to a Seahawks D line coach? A lot of folks were coming to Cabo to party in timeshares. The landing was rough on Elizabeth spears but customs was a breeze with the handicap line. We got $300 of pesos but realized later that it was a losing proposition for the exchange side US dollars and US credit spend at almost all places. We got a tiny Nissan that Elizabeth will be driving most everywhereunless emergency or intoxication requires Jared to drive. The Airbnb is located centrally and hunt in San Jose to Cabo, amid many art galleries we were hoping for a festive Thursday art walk tomorrow. We have a separate kitchen and living room, own bathroom, and a bedroom. It's hot! Only mid – 90s but feels a bit hotter for whatever reason. The AC isn't great in the room, but not broken either. By 5 PM, we were both hungry for dinner so we looked up a good spot and settled on JAZMIN's (4.7). total cost $42 US or 770 pesos three separate guitarist played for patrons, which was weird overkill. Two giant horses guarded the women's restroom – also weird. Unfortunately by Neil's and Montezuma and wished his revenge on JARED's colon. The first of three long trips to the toilet lid to Jared's passing out back at the room around 8:30 PM. Elizabeth stayed up to go to the Mercato and begin the online journal that will accompany this written record.

 

Tags: jared

About lizscar


Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Mexico

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.