Existing Member?

lisa & paul's grand adventure Lisa and Paul's grand adventure, journey with us to new and exciting places!

Happy Christmas and New Year lovely people!

NEW ZEALAND | Wednesday, 19 December 2007 | Views [977] | Comments [2]

Cheesy piccy, check out my new blonde hair!

Cheesy piccy, check out my new blonde hair!

Hello everyone! Just incase I don't get a chance to say happy christmas to you all, HAPPY CHRISTMAS, and a great New Year.  Paul and I will be heading off in our camper van on New Years day to explore New Zealand, before heading off on the 30th Jan to visit Australia.

Paul and I will be thinking of you all on christmas, and missing you a wee bit too!

Have lots of fun!

Lisa and Paulx

Tags: Fun

Comments

1

Just chill out, enjoy the adventure & make the very most of every minute of it. We miss you two as well, especially this time of year (Ho,Ho,Ho or is ya boo humbug)
HAPPY XMAS to you and an exciting New Year, barbie on the beach on xmas day sounds favourite. Talk to you over the weekend.
I C U blondee.
Love, dad.
xxx

  Dad Dec 21, 2007 6:13 AM

2

Lisa,
Your title above your picture suggests 13 pictures, again I cannot access, any ideas?
dad

  Dad Dec 21, 2007 6:18 AM

 

 

Travel Answers about New Zealand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.