Existing Member?

lisa & paul's grand adventure Lisa and Paul's grand adventure, journey with us to new and exciting places!

The Wilderness Adventure

CANADA | Saturday, 15 September 2007 | Views [1114] | Comments [3]

Today we did a trip called the Wilderness Trek.   It was great fun, we were taken to a remote area in Whistler and did some outdoor climbing, and had a tree top adventure!

Today we did a trip called the Wilderness Trek. It was great fun, we were taken to a remote area in Whistler and did some outdoor climbing, and had a tree top adventure!

Today Paul and I did a trip called the Wilderness Adventure, this was a guided trip that involved climbing, absailling and some monkeying around in the tree tops! After doing some outdoor climbing we were taken to a mini adventure playground in the trees, where we were harnessed in and had to walk across a log suspended about 20 meters off the ground, then walk across a tightrope and then launch ourselves out of the tree. It was such great fun that we did it twice! I was quite rervous, but really pleased when I managed to do it all without falling off!

Tags: Fun

 

Comments

1

Hi Lisa, love all the photos and descriptions , you both look very fit and happy.Thanks for sharing such amazing adventures with us, we have enormous pleasure looking in at the news and views ,its good fun seeing what you get up to. Love Namby & Digs xxxxxx

  Namby & Digs Sep 19, 2007 7:55 AM

2

Wow! Look @ you two. You look like and ad for sporty things! You both look fantastic, fit and brown and I'm so glad you're clearly having such a great experience AND seemingly making the most of it every minute.
I'm not sure how this site works and seem to be pursuing you about a month behind everybody else. (Story of my life!)
So enjoying hearing about it all. Keep up the brilliant journals, Lise.
Still - sending lots of love to you both wherever you are now.
X

  Wendy Oct 17, 2007 7:05 AM

3

P.S.: I'm really impressed that you managed to do all that high stuff. I think I'd just have cried...

  Wendy Oct 17, 2007 7:08 AM

 

 

Travel Answers about Canada

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.