Existing Member?

Three days in three minutes

My Scholarship entry - My Kind of Adventure

WORLDWIDE | Sunday, 14 October 2012 | Views [217] | Scholarship Entry

Mides and I are photographers in our school publication in the Philippines and during our stint in the paper, we've discovered that we share the passion of traveling and the love for culture. Upon learning the World Nomads scholarship, we thought of featuring the Northern Cordilleras of the Philippines because of the exciting adventure that it offers and its amazing history and culture.

In the university, we have developed a skill for making videos. As students, we have offered our skills in making promotional videos for our university and other organizations, have been partners in creating simple on-cam interviews for our newspaper's activities and had been together in making a documentary that tackles social issues in the province of Aklan in the Philippines.

Someday, we aim to become professional filmmakers because we would like to share stories through moving images in the best possible way. We wish to win the scholarship because of our desire for traveling, the experience and most of all, because of our hunger for the knowledge in filmmaking. We believe that we would be learning a lot during the scholarship and the experience will be treasured for the rest of our lives.

Tags: Travel Film Scholarship 2012

About lesterandmides


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Worldwide

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.