Existing Member?

Taking Oz One Step At A Time!!!! Well im here! i have packed my very larrrge bag and im on my way to have fun in the sun!! yayayay!!

Fun Fun Fun!!!

AUSTRALIA | Thursday, 9 August 2007 | Views [581] | Comments [3]

Well. I GOT A JOB!!!!!!!!!! yay me!!

I had an interview on Monday for a clothes store called Funky Femme.Then i had a trail day Tuesday. 

I have worked ever since!! last night i also had another job selling route 69 pub crule tickets. And the best part is...i get to go on the pub crawl freee!! I told 6 tickets last night. which im really proud of.      A guy (Pablo) who is my partner in crime only sold one!! haha! i Rock!! so at last im earning some bucks!! so today i work 9am in the shop to 6pm. Then 6:30pm i work on this pub crawl. its going to be a very long day!! hahaha! but im looking forwrd to it.                              Im hoping i dont have to work friday!! ha!

havnt really been doing anything else apart from going on the arranged nights that the hostle short out. Last night we went to a pub/club called Side Bar. its only a 5mins walk down the road. Living in the city is great,coz its near everything!!

Oh! by the way..the reason i have my own travel blog thing is coz i wanted to tell my family what I thought of Australia.                Hanna has been here before. so she already knows what its like.        Also sadly Hanna is leaving on the 16th,so it will just be me. Leigh the flea!!. so i thought i would start fresh and write my own blog. makes sence to ME!!!

Right well its 7:45am and im off to catch the bus to work. oh! the joys of life!!

hope all is well and all that. Byeeeeeeeeee Leigh The Flea. xXx

Tags: Work

Comments

1

Congratulations my little Kayleigh Bonce ! Looking forward to seeing you flog them clothes and those pub crawl tickets - put us down for two in November ! Where are you living in Syd ? I have a map see and want to see were you at ! Love your blog - reading it is just like talking to you. Fred is looking for a job come November and was thinking of trying his luck at bar work in Aus - what do you think ? Hazel also asked for your telehone number and will be in touch and sends her love. It is the National Day here today and once again - how many times ???? there will be silly boats with baloons, jets frightening the life out of joeys(and Rays) and helicopers flying the flag ! Keep the blog updated, it is a great read.

Father
xx

  DAD STAFFORD Aug 9, 2007 12:45 PM

2

how did u apply for job would love to get work in one of the FF stores
dee x

  deirdre nolan Oct 26, 2009 1:03 PM

3

Hey hey! I just went in there and asked them if they had any jobs and they did...ha!! Good luck! Although the owner is nuts! I mean will spy on you nuts!! One of the reasons i left...xxx

  kayleigh Oct 27, 2009 3:38 AM

About leightheflea


Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.