Existing Member?

The Tales of a Pisspot and a Worrywort!

An Earl Grey Latte???

THAILAND | Wednesday, 29 June 2011 | Views [415] | Comments [3]

More on the earl grey/coffee concoction later...

So after a slightly tearful farewell or as we like to call it a see you later, we made it safely to melbourne to enjoy the last of the luxury for some time. We then headed off to Bangkok and we were both pleasently surprised by the food on the  plane but not so much the 100 kids that seemed to have every seat around us! We arrived in Bangkok and it was nice to start off somewhere familiar and claimed some seats for what was an extremely cold and restless sleep. I was hoping to have a wake up tea while Ray enjoyed his coffee....

Only to be met with a concoction of my earl grey tea mixed with some sort of lavender and a shot  of coffee!!! Was this a joke, checked the docket and nope just a misplaced order. So after a lack of sleep we jump into the next day and the next leg of our journey! Off to Chiang Mai!     

 

Comments

1

Love your blog was going to send an email to you but will now put here love you

  Mum Jun 29, 2011 10:22 AM

2

Hi Ray and Lea. Ray, how's that? I managed to find the blog with out too much trouble. I'm pleased to discover that I will now be able to follow your travels easily. Sounds like your both having some interesting experiences already; tea and coffee mixed, yuk! Dad said, 'I've drunk all Ray's Corona and now about to start on your Bundaburg'.

  Gwen Jul 1, 2011 8:25 PM

3

Bloody drunk

  Jill Jul 1, 2011 8:30 PM

About leaandray


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

Near Misses

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Thailand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.