Existing Member?

the balance if you don't know where you're going, any path will take you there. and what a good place it has taken me.

san valentín y tal

USA | Sunday, 15 February 2009 | Views [454]

i am happy to anounce that madrid has just the right amount of valentine´s day sickening-ness.  it´s nowhere near as commercialized here as it is in the US, so that´s refreshing.  i´ve spent the whole week sick in bed, so i wasn´t able to give my little kiddos (who are all my valentines) the valentines mum sent for them.  but i will on monday, that´s right, on monday i will be sucking them into the american commercialism, complete with disney princesses and spiderman, and i could not be more excited.  what 6 year old DOESN´T want a little valentine?  she also sent me heart stickers, which will go over big, cos these kids love stickers...

so i´ve decided to try to blog more and with more interesting topics, so if you happen to read this blog (hi mom), keep checking in.

also, usairways e-savers has incredibly affordable tickets to madrid right now, as long as you buy before monday the 16th and complete travel by march 8th.  i have a comfy futon!

sending out much love.

 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.