Existing Member?

WildSide... My trip through Vietnam, Cambodia, and Thailand... Qui audet adipiscitur!!!!

False Alarm; SNAFU; the fly in the ointment...whatever

USA | Wednesday, 5 November 2008 | Views [278] | Comments [2]

I'm sure this has happened to SOMEONE you know! A mild-mannered PERSON that gets overly excited at the prospect of a bitchin' adventure coming up...suddenly this smart, efficient co-worker/friend/general ally, forgets how to tell time!!!! The PERSON arrives 15hrs early to their flight and HAS to be TOLD that they are too early...the shock...the horror...and a slight whisper...."really?"...then the PERSON looks at the ticket and there it is the "p", as in P.M.!!!!! The PERSON suddenly cannot look the attendent in the eye...and slinks away. Yes, I'm ready for the comments...bring...it....on! Also, the PERSON almost fell over when their backpack tilted too far to the right...that issue will also be addressed tomorrow IN the a.m., just before the p.m. flight leaves. Sheesh!!!!

Comments

1

I have never gotten to an early flight but I did get to the airport TOO LATE, thinking my AM was a PM. All kinds of problems on that one. Glad my brilliant can-do daughter is not perfect, like we all so confidently thought all these years!
Love and hugs, mom
P.S. So glad you're safe in Hanoi now!

  Amy/mom Nov 7, 2008 5:42 PM

2

Hmmm...I can verify as an eyewitness...that backpack thing was kind of funny. :) Miss you a lot!

  Tanya Nov 13, 2008 3:38 PM

About lavaladyak


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.