Existing Member?

Where on earth are we?

Spam sandwich?

UNITED KINGDOM | Thursday, 17 July 2008 | Views [321]

Morning all! We're in Anjuna, Goa, and about to fly to Delhi this afternoon! Since we last updated this, we have...

1. Made it to the city of boiled beans

2. Been to a space themed bar called NASA, dubbed "The antithesis of hip" by lonely planet. Excellent. It had pictures of Michael Jackson on the walls.

3. Found a british 80's cheese club in the middle of Bangalore

4. Got barred from a club

5. Been to hospital

5 1/2. Befriended some Irish bankers and went back to their penthouse, after midnight pizza at one of the shiniest hotels in Bangalore.

6. Accidentally went to the wrong train station and had to run, with all our stuff and bandages trailing behind us, for our train to Goa, so we could get on our flight to Delhi.

7. Told a catholic priest we didn't belive in god.

8. Played in the sea on a deserted Goan beach

9. Lauren made friends with lots of dogs

10. One of the aforementioned dogs weed on Becca's trousers

11. Got caught in a monsoon.

We're not dead. The hospital visit was for lauren's oozing septic wound, which she got from a motorbike burn, which she left unattended for about a week before seeking medical attention. It's ok though, we befriended some medics last night who said it was fiiiine, but has some cellulitis, which is apparently unrelated to cellulite, and an infection of the deep subcutaneous layers of the skin.

Lots of love,

Lauren and Becca xxxxxxxxx

About lauren_and_becca


Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about United Kingdom

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.