Existing Member?

Daniel Greece, (program of education for make benefit beautiful nation of Australia)

Day 25

GREECE | Wednesday, 4 August 2010 | Views [406]

This morning Katina and I headed out to see the Acropolis and the Acropolis museum. As soon as we got their Katina turned into an encyclopaedia on ancient Greek history and mythology, it was brilliant to learn all the things she had to tell me. The Acropolis was amazing, and the stones you walk on were amazingly slippery. The museum was unbelievable aswell and you were allowed to take pictures which was very cool.

After the museum we headed over to Theo Nicko’s house. Theo Nicko his wife (who Is tiny) the two sons Thanasi and Periklis were all there. We had lunch there, I went down to say hello to Thia Marika, who is looking very fit and healthy, and then Thanasi and I began the 4 hr drive to Asopo where Arthur, Joanne, Peter, Michael, Thia Eleni, Theo Taki, Thia Diamando, Theo Vasili, Theo Vasili’s mum, sister, brother in law, nephew and neighbour were all waiting for us. I’d like to take a moment now to say that Helen Konstantinidis shares a huge resemblance with here aunty. We got there, got the introductions done and went out for dinner by the beach. Afterwards we came back, chatted a bit more and went to sleep.

About lannigan


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Greece

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.