Existing Member?

Daniel Greece, (program of education for make benefit beautiful nation of Australia)

Day 26

GREECE | Wednesday, 4 August 2010 | Views [337]

I shared a room with Peter and Michael last night and I was the first one to fall asleep, Michale would have been quite happy to stay up all night chatting about my favourite guns, movies, games and what to do in case of a zombie apocalypse.

Anyway, today we went to a little beach called Boza. This beach was better than any in Kalymnos, not as many urchins, lots of life in seagrass beds just off the beach and not too crowded,  We spent most of the morning swimming before going to the little Caffeneio nearby to have some lunch.

In the afternoon we went to Monemvasia. It is an amazing little island, definitely worth going to. The fortifications are like something out of Lord of the Rings. We spent the afternoon there and Arthur, the kids and I went up to the top. We got dinner in the new part of the city and then went for a walk around before heading back to Theo Vasili’s house for some shut eye.

About lannigan


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Greece

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.