Existing Member?

Kris & Chris & The World

Familiar Faces

UNITED KINGDOM | Saturday, 1 September 2007 | Views [293]

Last week I was walking down the street trying to find a shop that sells ribbon (dont ask!) and suddenly a guy yells out on the side of the street Oi! and comes running over saying 'i know you, youre from wellington' it turned out it was a guy who worked in the same building as Starfish and we always used to see each other in the lift and say hello etc. I didnt even know his name, and now I am in the middle of London and he is working at a gallery around the corner from my office. How crazy is that. What was even weirder was that I was still wearing all Starfish and holding ribbons, so pretty much simliar to how he used to see me except the wrong hemisphere. How do these things happen?

Another familiar face is Chris's brother Jody, he's over from New York for the world cup, its so nice to see some family. We are going to Scotland next weekend for the All Blacks game and I can't wait!!!!!! We are loving being able to watch the world cup during the day time instead of the night.

Also Dan Carter is on the side of all the buses in his undies, so thats nice too

About kristinandchris


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about United Kingdom

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.