Existing Member?

Kris & Chris & The World

At Home in Hyde Park

UNITED KINGDOM | Thursday, 7 June 2007 | Views [224]

I have a horrible cold and no work for 3 days, so its not so bad. AND Wimbledon is on and I can watch it at the time it is supposed to be watched ie in the daytime. Actually I am on my way there now to see if i can get a ground pass today. Wish me luck. Also Chris and I are planning on staying out overnight in the street to see if we can get centre court tickets for the weekend. Crazy! A step up from moving our bed into the lounge during all grand slams thats for sure.

We had a great weekend. We went to the Hyde Park calling festival to see Crowded House!!! And it was awesome, felt very proud to be from New Zealand and sang along like the rest of the crowd at the top of my lungs. Can't believe i had to come all the way to england to see Crowded House for the first time. They played all their classics including Better Be Home Soon, which I had said earlier in the day would make me cry, but there was torrential rain at the time, so I was more concerned with staying dry, which didnt happen! Perhaps that is why i now have a cold. It was a bit of a NZ day really as we had earlier been watching the ABs beat South Africa, and sadly Team New Zealand not win the first race.

Well better go to Wimbledon.....weeeee!!!!!!!!!

About kristinandchris


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about United Kingdom

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.