Existing Member?

Kris & Chris & The World

Nice Grass

UNITED KINGDOM | Saturday, 16 June 2007 | Views [303]

I spent yesterday at Wimbledon!!!!! Lined up for about an hour and a half to get in (by myself as Chris had to work) and got in at about 1pmish. And didnt leave until 9pm. I can honestly say I spent the entire time watching tennis. I didnt buy anything not even food! It was awesome. The only thing that was disappointing was that I was so excited when I got in that I didnt check the draw properly and missed one of my favourite players (Marat Safin - I think I like him cause he's a bit moody) while I was watching some random Great britian player get beaten. But it doesnt really matter beacuse I saw Venus Williams (with Serena in the crowd), and Jankovich, Bagdahtis, Davydenko, Nalbandian (for about 5 minutes), Johannson(being a complete sook and throwing the end of a match) and another favourite Juan Carlos Ferrer - who was so close I could see the stuble on his face!!!! I will be going back on Thursday to see if I can watch Safin! Of course if you dont like tennis this will mean nothing to you! But trust me - it was pretty cool.

About kristinandchris


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about United Kingdom

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.