Existing Member?

Europe or BUST I am going to Iceland for 21 days on a volunteer expedition in east Iceland, actually. I will be donating my time to do organic farming with my workcamp. After that I will be on my own to backpack around Europe. Feel free to send me messages !

I am not dead, just without internet on this farm in Iceland.

ICELAND | Thursday, 10 September 2009 | Views [329]

The host here is allowing me to connect to the 3G network via USB device to my laptop but it costs her a lot of money to do it so I will keep this brief.  I love it here, the farm life is great, the weather is variable, often chilly but the sun is hot when it does appear. We are not allowed to eat meat so all we have had to eat is vegetarian food 3 times a day (FARTY !!!)

I have seen many beautiful sites, taken tons of photos and my work camp partners are great.  I cant' wait to get back to Reykjavik, back to civilization (September 17th).  

I have recorded all of my day to day goings and activites, thoughts into my journal by pen so when I go back to Reykjavik I will be updating my blog by copying everything I have written down on paper and adding tons of new photos.

Talk to you all then ! xoxoxoxoxooxox and thanks for reading :-)

 
 

 

Travel Answers about Iceland

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.